COLTON & BEN
BEN
Ben is very easy going, but is more whinny of the two. He thinks he needs to be held all of the time. That is thanks to me mother, she spoils him "ROTTEN." He loves for people to talk to him, he will look at you like he completely understands what you are saying. He also loves to be read to. My mom reads to him book after book and he will just stare at her while she is reading.
Ben is still smaller than Colton. I think Ben is just going to be a smaller framed person. He is still wearing newborn size clothes & diapers compared to Colton who is wearing 0-3 months and size 1 diapers. I really think that Ben is getting ready to have a growing spurt because he has started having feeding times where he can eat up to 7 oz like his brother did a couple of weeks ago. Colton has now gone back to normal and eats 4 oz regularly.COLTON
In the beginning everyone thought that Colton looked just like Jason, but as he gets older he is starting to look just like my baby pictures, fat cheeks and all. Ben is starting to look more like Jason. They are the most beautiful little boys I've ever seen. I think they get more beautiful by the second. Watch out little girls, I've got to heart breakers on my hands. :)
Colton is very mellow except when he's hungry, then he just down right has a temper. I know that he gets that from me. He is very dramatic when he's mad he kicks his feet like he's stomping and he has even started to cry real tears. He get so worked up.
In the beginning everyone thought that Colton looked just like Jason, but as he gets older he is starting to look just like my baby pictures, fat cheeks and all. Ben is starting to look more like Jason. They are the most beautiful little boys I've ever seen. I think they get more beautiful by the second. Watch out little girls, I've got to heart breakers on my hands. :)
Colton is very mellow except when he's hungry, then he just down right has a temper. I know that he gets that from me. He is very dramatic when he's mad he kicks his feet like he's stomping and he has even started to cry real tears. He get so worked up.I had to go to the doctor the other day to have my infusion for my crohn's, which is a three hour event, the babies were so good the entire time I was there that some of the nurses didn't even know that I had babies in there. The boys are great in public and when other people are around, but they let there mommy and daddy see their true colors when they are alone. :)
BEN & COLTON
These are the outfits I bought on e-bay for around $10 together. I'm so proud of my self for that. Problem is they want get to wear them long. Colton's is already getting tight. :0"THE FORMULA"
My friend Ginny called me one morning and told me that Wal-mart had my formula on sale for a unbelievable price so she came and watched the boys while I stocked up. Originally this formula is $11.97 a can and they had it on sale for $4.50 a can. It doesn't expire until 01/2011. They had ordered way to much so they were just trying to get rid of it. I bought 72 cans and my mom went back and bought 60 more. Need less to say, I have formula bought for the next 10 months. Right now I am going through about a can a day. This was just to good of a deal to pass up. I saved $986.00 on formula. Holy Moly... is that a savings or what? 
1 comment:
That's funny, Em, I think they look very different too! I love these pictures, Ben and Colton are getting so big! And good job on the formula!!
Post a Comment