We had our "first" Easter Bunny picture made yesterday at the mall. Both the boys did great, but I think Colton was more interested in the carousel with the pretty lights on it than sitting in the Easter Bunny's lap. Ben was a champ, he is always ready to have his picture made. They look alot alike in this picture, you can definitely tell that they are brothers.
The past two weeks have been crazy... last weekend Jason had the stomach virus and this weekend I had the stomach virus, then Sunday evening I tripped and seriously sprained my ankle. It was bad enough to the point that I went to the emergency room. My ankle was the size of a tennis ball. It wasn't broken luckily, so now I have to wear a air cast and follow up with a ortho doc.
I had to feed the boys once I got home with a bum leg and Colton was ill as a hornet, this didn't help since I was in pain and I have a little boys screaming bloody murder. Ben was still asleep in his carseat thank goodness. This is why he was so ill....

He feel sound asleep in the high chair. How sweet! Fortunately I had to wake him up to finish feeding him. My mom and dad came to the rescue and watched the boys while we went to the hospital.
Ben is getting chubby cheeks and he is so cute. You have to love you some Ben, a.k.a. Smiley.

Colton's head is still bothering him, he has learned how to scratch his head. This not a good thing now he makes it bleed.


No comments:
Post a Comment