April 23, 2010

6 MONTHS

The past 6 months have been wonderful, my boys are growing so fast, it feels like it is flying by in a blink of an eye. I sit here and watch them jump and bounce around in there Jump-a-Roo's ( a must have) while watching cartoons and just think how blessed I am.

Ben loves his jump-a-roo, probably more than Colton, he can stay in this thing for over an hour literally jumping the whole time. Don't get me wrong Colton likes it to, he just doesn't LOVE it like Ben.

Here is a video of the boys talking:

It's been a while since I posted a post so I am going to up date you on what's been going on. We had our Easter Pictures made by Nathan:

Ben

Colton

Ben & Colton - silly picture
Jason says Ben looks like the baby from the e-trade commercial. See for your self.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqVBKO_QM3o I laugh every time I watch it!

Ben
Colton

Jason & I went out to eat the other night and Jason was drinking his tea and all of a sudden Ben decided he wanted it, we got the waitress to bring us a glass of water and let him try drinking it. He did okay it was quite funny. After that we decided it was time to try sippy cups. This was the first day I gave it to them.... they did really good!

Ben is a champ at holding his bottle, he wants to hold everything even his spoon while I am feeding him. I guess you could say he is my Mr. Independent.

Colton will hold his sippy cup every once in a while, but he would really rather you do the work. :)

More Fun Pictures

Ben

Colton
Yes, I know Colton has green hair..... Selson Blue. This was so cute, he was watching tv and kicking his feet back and forth.

I want be 100% sure until I see them coming thru, but I seriously think Colton is teething he keeps running fever off and on (like once a week) and his nose is running like crazy and he is fussy as all get out only at night. Ben has been running fever to, so I really don't know what to think..... I'll keep you posted on this.We have our 6month Check up on Monday so check back to see how much the boys weigh.

1 comment:

The Burgess Family said...

So cute! They are getting so big. Hard to believe they are already 6 months old.