May 29, 2010

Florida Vacation 2010

We just got back from our vacation we take to Florida every year. We left Friday May 22 around 6:30 am. and made it to Destin around 1:30 pm. The boys traveled very well, we only had to stop twice on the way there. Ben is a better traveler that Colton. Ben must get that from me..... put me in a car and I am asleep in minutes. Colton slept alot to, but he gets restless wanting out of his car seat.

We stayed with our friends Luke & Amber while we were in Destin, FL. Jason played golf & fished and I did alot of shopping at the outlet mall. All I can say is I spent way to much money, but I got some great deals for the boys to wear in the fall/winter. I bought Ralph Lauren Polo shirts for $6.50..... holy cow, right? I even bought two outfits at Gymboree for $14. I was super excited about the savings!!!!

We had our friends take a family photo shoot on the beach, we had a lot of fun and the boys didn't mind to much. Ben was fascinated with the ocean and Colton was fascinated by the people playing on the beach. These are a few of my favorite pictures:

I just LOVE this picture..... me & my boys!

They loved the beach & sand.

Daddy & Colton

Mommy & Ben

This is a picture of Jason, his grandpa Meyer's with the boys, this was the first time that he had got to meet his great-grandson's. Very sweet!!!! I think he loved seeing the boys and they had a good time rolling around on the floor and grandpa pushing them in there walkers.

Colton & Ben - 7 months old
(Playing in the Floor and Grandpa Meyers' House)
We had a wonderful trip and both the boys did great, we only stopped once on the way home. Can't wait until next years trip to Florida. Just think next year when they are running around like crazy!!!! Oh My!

No comments: