
It's hard to believe that one year ago today by beautiful boys were introduced into the world. They were so small, frail & innocent and now they have turned into the beginning stages of a toddler. Their personalities have shine through over the last year, but in the last month alone I have enjoyed watching them interact with eat other. They will sit in the floor and look at each other taking turns shaking their heads "NO" back and forth to each other, laughing the whole time.
Here are some of our fall pictures/1 year old pictures that we had taken by Nathan. They turned out great!
Colton Allen

ABOUT THE BOYS:
Ben is a very happy baby, but if he doesn't know you he isn't going to smile at you, he gives you the, "what do you want" stare down. (He must get that from his daddy.) He is pulling up on everything and can even stand by himself for just a few seconds, but he's not walking alone yet. He can also say a few things, we think he is saying... dada, dog & duck.


For their 1st birthday we had a Disney Chuggington / Train Birthday Party. I had to improvise since they haven't come out with any Chuggington Birthday invitations or party supplies. I made their invitations myself, I think they came out pretty cute.

We served BBQ sandwiches (BBQ by Jim) and chips for lunch, it is one of the boys favorite foods.
BEN

Colton fell asleep while he was eating lunch, everyone sat and watched him laughing as his bottle would keep falling out of him mouth and he would keep putting in back in his mouth.

"THE" Birthday cake came from Creative Cakes in Tupelo and it tasted oh so good! The boys also had their own smash cakes to eat.

Ben loved his smash cake, maybe even a little to much.

Before we realized it Ben had eaten half of his 6" round cake. I thought I was going to have to get the water hose after him to clean him up.

Colton wasn't as sure about his cake as Ben was.

It didn't take him long to change his mind... Colton liked his cake alot.

GIFT TIME:
The boys had a great time opening gifts, they actually got all into it. I sat Colton down in the floor and he started pulling tissue paper out of bags and looking n bags.
The boys had a great time opening gifts, they actually got all into it. I sat Colton down in the floor and he started pulling tissue paper out of bags and looking n bags.






All-in-All the party was a success, I can't believe that it has come and gone. Until next year, Happy Birthday Ben and Colton!

1 comment:
Aw, Happy Birthday to the boys!! I can't believe how big they've gotten! They have the sweetest smiles Emily :)
Post a Comment