My husband completely surprised me this year. Normally Jason only gets me a box of chocolates and a card for the "Hallmark Holiday", but this year I came home and on the coffee table in the living room was a bouquet of fresh cut flowers, a pot of gold, a box of chocolate raspberry truffles (my favorite) and a card. When I saw it I was in complete amazement, he had out done himself.

We had our alone dinner on Friday night and went to the Paul Thorn Concert on Saturday night with Jeremy and Jennifer. I had never heard any of Paul Thorn's Music until the Concert, but I ended up truly enjoying it! We also got to meet him at the meet and greet, so enjoy the picture.
I thank the Lord every day for my wonderful husband. I think I'm the luckiest girl alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment