February 6, 2009

Back to the Doctor 2/5/09

I finally went back to the doctor on Thursday to start trying to have a baby again. After finally getting pregnant in November and then only to lose it in the long run, took a toll on me and Jason. I have re-grouped and decided that it is time to jump back on the band wagon.

The "Doc" said that he would have to order some more shots, but it didn't really matter since we aren't on a certain time frame since I never started my period back and my lining was so thin it wouldn't matter.....in english: I'm not going to start my period on my on, so I can start taking shots when ever. When I do start the shots, which will be sometime next week, I will be doing 2 Fostimon (pure hormone) & 2 HCG (synethic hormone) fertility shots. I know what your thinking, but no, I am not going to be the lady who just had 8 babies at once & already had 6 at home. That lady has lost her mind! 

My body is a little weird and I am seriously starting to wonder if it has anything with my autoimmune disease (Crohn's Disease) The most shots I have ever taken is 3 doses, which was November when I actually got pregnant. He is raising my dosage because every time I try shots I seem to become immune to the previous dosage. Let's hope this works....my pocket book is starting to feel the pinch.

Once I get started with the shots I will keep you up to date.

Emily 

1 comment:

heatherraley said...

You sound like my sister-in-law. She is having all of these same problems trying to conceive. I will add you and Jason to our nightly prayers.