May 11, 2009

11 weeks, 4 days

I went to my doctors check up this morning and everything went wonderfully. Both the babies are growing right on schedule. I personally think it's a boy & a girl, but that's nothing official. Hopefully next time when I go I will know for sure.

Today he did a sonogram instead of a ultrasound so the pictures are not that great, but I did get to hear there hearts beat again. That always makes my day! :) I also got to see the babies moving around in my tummy. I think Baby A acts like his/her daddy "it" was very calm and didn't move a lot VERY LAID BACK. Unlike Baby B who was kicking his/her legs and arm all over the place. "It" was more excited like it's mommy.

BABY A (It's even looks laid back)



BABY B (Yes, it is upside down)


The babies are measuring about the same - BABY A was 5.34 cm & BABY B was 5.29 cm. (they are measuring 12 wks) There heartbeats were (A) 138 bpm - (B) 167 bpm. I can't wait to go back on the 8th of June to see how much they have grown. I should be good and relaxed since we will be in Florida the week before for vacation.

I am putting a "BABY GENDER POLL" on my blog page so you can vote on what you think we are having. Give me your honest thoughts!!!!

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I voted one of each! They look great. How are you feeling? I can't believe how much bigger they are!! Is your next appt when you find out what flavor(s) you're having?

The McKinley Family said...

According to their heartbeats, it does sound like it's a boy and a girl! So glad to hear that everything looked great!

Shelly said...

Hey Em! I thought you'd laugh at this story. This lady was 6 months pregnant with twins and didn't know it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1184257/The-twin-girls-I-didnt-know-I-expecting-despite-months-pregnant.html
Oh and I voted 2 girls.