We are freshly back from our week long vacation to San-Destin & Pensacola, Florida. We had to make two stops along the way. Our first stop was to San-Destin to spend a few days with Luke, Amber and the two dogs Jack & Jill.
We had an awesome time with them and did everything from deep sea fishing to shooting fireworks. (Did you know that right now in the state of Florida you can't shoot fire works that shoot up high in the sky? It's a fire thing!) Here is a picture of our LAME firework display at 10:30 at night.
As for Deep Sea Fishing........... I loved it, but I forgot to take pictures. (I know, I know!) I actually enjoyed riding around on the boat all day more than the actual fishing. I couldn't believe how smooth the ocean was.
Here is a photo of Jason and I at our favorite restaurant Tre Fratelli's in Pensacola. There brushetta is to die for!!!!! Our really GREAT friends Eric, Julie, Baby Garrett, Brock, Heather & their daughter joined us for a LONG dinner.

I go back to the doctor on Monday and I am HOPING we will find out what we are having. Hopefully they will act right! I'll keep you posted. Oh, by-the-way..... Don't forget to vote on what you think the babies sex are on my blog page.
1 comment:
Glad that you enjoyed your vacation!! I hope the babies cooperate :)
Post a Comment