July 6, 2009

19 weeks, 4 days

I went back for my check up today at the baby doctor and everything went great. The babies are still both boys so I guess we can officially start buying "BOY" stuff! The doctor said everything looks right on track and he doesn't see anything to be concerned about. Amen to that!

I told the doctor today that I don't get a lot of movement out of Baby A (aka Ben), but Baby B (aka Colten) I feel all the time. He said that, that's because Baby B is sitting on top of Baby A. Poor Ben..... but that explains alot!

I am measuring a week ahead of schedule, so that is good news. The boys have grown like crazy in the last two weeks I was scared that I had gained like 15 pounds in a month. I have actually only gained 16 lbs total, but I don't know how! I think the boys are going to come out eating fruit. I just cant get enough of it. I go to Sam's Wholesale once a week and buy peaches, plums & nectorins and I will have it eaten by the weekend. I guess I could have worse cravings. LOL!!!

Here is a picture of Ben (Baby A) in his first 3D photo. You cant see alot yet...but you can make out a face. This is my calm and easy going baby. He gets that from his daddy! :)

This is Colten/Colton (Baby B) - We still are not sure on the spelling. I think he is going to act like me, but look like his daddy! The doctor said that next months 3D pictures will be a lot better, because twins do alot of growing between 20-24 weeks. Colten is still measuring a little bit bigger than Ben, but they say that that is normal.


Here is also a new belly shot of me that I took on July 4th. I'm telling you the boys have had a serious growing spell in the past two weeks. My belly has taken off!!!!! I can only imagine what I will look like in 4 more weeks.

4 comments:

Melis.sa said...

aw you look great! Glad to hear that the babies are doing well and everything is where it should be! I got a 4d scan when i was 38 weeks and it was so amazing, that's awesome that you can see the progression so early!!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! I craved fruit during my pregnancy too and I couldn't understand why I was putting on six or seven pounds everytime I went to the doctor, until my doctor told me that fruit was the worst thing I could eat during pregnancy. Apparently it all turns to sugar, and makes you gain weight...oh well. I'm glad the babies are doing good, and I love the names you have picked out.

Shelly said...

You look wonderful! And I'm glad to hear the boys are doing well! :)

Chrystie said...

You look so cute! I like the name Colton better than Mitchell too. So excited for you! Now get out there and buy boy stuff!!!