July 28, 2009

Babies Personality

It is so funny to be able to already see a personality differences between the two babies. Ben (Baby A) is so calm and easy going. He kicks occasional, but he's really just laid back..... he is already so much like his daddy and they haven't even met yet. As for Colton (Baby B) that's another story. He wants to make sure that his presence is known. I think he is going to be a future punter for an NFL team. Seriously, he kicks that hard. Jason just laughs and says, "that was a good one." Jason has only gotten to feel Colton twice now, usually he quits about the time he puts his hand on my stomach. He hasn't felt Ben at all.

Yesterday I started to worry because I hadn't felt either baby all day long. Usually after I eat they get real active or right before bed when I play them their music, but not yesterday. They made up for it today. Colton even made me jump and yep!

Only 6 more days until I can see my baby boys again.... I get so excited to go to the doctor each month. I think I should start going every two weeks pretty soon. Only 15 1/2 weeks to go (37 weeks). Hopefully!!!!

1 comment:

Melis.sa said...

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!!! I can't even imagine how it feels to have two little ones kicking you! Do they do ultrasounds at every appt?? that has to be so nice to see all the differences in just a few weeks