July 1, 2009

NAME CHANGE.....

One of the babies names has officially changed..... Mitchell is of "NO" more. I figured that would happen. That was the one name we were not 100% sure of. His new official name is Colton Allen.

I had mentioned the name Colton before, but Jason just said no to everything, then we were driving home from Tupelo and Jason said what about Colton. I just looked and him with the craziest face. I actually liked it to!

THEIR NAMES ARE:
Benjamin Edward & Colton Allen

I do need your input on something..... Which spelling do you like better for Colton?
"Colton" or "Colten"

I go back to the Doctor on Monday to see how much the babies have grown. On Monday I will be 19 weeks & 4 days. WOW how time flies!!!!! In the mean time, I am on Vacation until Monday! Yippy Skippy!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Ooh I like Colton!! (With an O)

Melis.sa said...

oooh i like Colton better than Mitchell. I can't believe you're already 19 weeks!! How are you feeling?

Amy & Aaron said...

I like Colten with an E. Otherwise, you might mistaken the name for Cotton - how traumatizing would that be!

Great names! You better look out for Ben though. Ifvhe is like my brother Ben, he will be more of a handful than you think!