I finally made it to 30 weeks.....This whole pregnancy has flown by until I hit the third trimester. It maybe the fact that I am huge now, my feet are swollen, I have to pee every 30 minutes & my ability to sleep good has come to a bitter end. Hey, but it will all be worth it in the end, right? :)
Here is a picture of me at 30 weeks..... don't I look huge? Just think I have at least 7 more weeks to go, if not 8. Oh boy!!!!
I went to the doctor this morning for my 2 week check up. Everything went great, the babies are still growing like weeds. They can't decide what position they want to be in, now Ben (Baby A) is head down on my left side & Colton (Baby B) is transverse, with his head down and on my right side. In English, meaning they are both playing kick ball with my left rib. Ouch!
I finally got a semi picture of the boys today. I have been telling everyone all week that I wasn't telling the boys that we were going to the doctor today, so just maybe I could see there sweet faces. They must have gotten the memo that we were going, but they did put on a show for Dr. Williams today.... he got kicked several times. LOL!!!
Ben's (Baby A) pictures from today ultrasound:
"Yes his mouth is wide open"
Ben measured.....33 weeks, 2 days and his heartbeat was 154 bpm. The doctor thinks that both boys are within 12 oz of each other. Both over 4 lbs.
Colton's (Baby B) pictures from today's ultrasound:
"His mouth is open too."
Colton measured.....33 weeks, 1 day and his heartbeat was 152 bpm. Colton's legs are longer than Ben's at this point.
Everything seems to be right on schedule.....the doctor said he was satisfied with everything right now. I asked him how long he thought I would go and he said he could see me going 38 weeks. OH MY!!!! That's fine as long as my boys are healthy. I go back to the doctor on October 1st, so just maybe the boys will be a little more photogenic then.
I did ask the doctor about the swine flu shot and the regular flu shot. He said that I needed to take it with out a doubt. I had been very worried about taking the swine Flu shot because of not knowing the side effects for the babies, but he said that it would actually protect me and them once they are here. The shots wont be available until October 1st, so I guess I'll have to wait until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment