September 30, 2009

I'm Still Here Hanging Out.

I have reached the point in my pregnancy where I am officially miserable. My feet & toes are swollen, my back hurts, I'm tired all day long and I have carpal tunnel so bad in my right hand that I can't even write thank you cards right now. I am only 31 weeks and 6 days, but I feel like I am more on the verge of 52 weeks. I mean, I'm freaking huge!!!!! Here is a picture of my feet, so you can get the idea. I normally have chicken ankles..... OUCH! Don't look at my poor toe nails they needed to be painted again. I've had them DONE since this picture was taken.



Every time some strange person sees me out they say, "oh my, you can go anytime now" or "you look like your about to pop." and I have to inform them that I have at MOST 6 more weeks left. At this point there eyes pop out of there head and they say, "you'll never make it!" They sure do know how to make a girl feel good. :(

I am so ready to have these babies. Ben has learned how to shove his foot into his mommy's ribs to the point I cant breathe and I want to cry, but I think he is doing this because Colton is kicking him in the back. I'm going to find out what their deal is tomorrow at my doctors appointment. (32 Weeks tomorrow) I'm hoping to have a GREAT picture for you, but no promises! They are mini Jason's, who just like their daddy, hate having their picture made.

No comments: