September 4, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Sorry it has taken me so long to post these pictures from my church baby shower that I had last Sunday. I was in such a hurry trying to make it to the shower on time, I ran out the door without my camera. I had to depend on my lovely friends and family to take pictures for me.

Here is a picture of me and my shower cake.




Jason and I are so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful church family, Ingomar Baptist Church. I can't express enough on how much we appreciate everything we were given at this shower. It's great to know what great friends we have in our community. Thanks everyone!!!

Here are some very special gifts we received:

This was a very special gift from the Bullock family. Mendy knows just how much I hate to scrapbook and got me started ahead of time. Each book has already been laid out with each boys name, so all I have to do is put pictures in it. Thank Goodness!!!!. She also got us the two personalized gowns with socks.


This is another very special gift! It came from the Alexander Family. Jason and I are both only children, so that means that our boys children wont have any aunts and uncle of there own. Nathan and Ginny are going to be known as Uncle Nathan & Aunt Ginny. They hooked us up with some great stuff! I think there trying to spoil the boys already. :)

Here are pictures from the church shower of some of our other gifts that we received:

Here is a picture of my Mom, Grandmother Klue & me at the shower. I really wish that my Grandmother B could have been there, but I completely understand.


I am so excited about the babies coming, they will be here before you know it. Our lives are about the change forever..... for the good that is. :)

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Hey Emily, there is another blogger on here who had twin boys about 5 months ago, do you want her blog address?

All the gifts look soo sweet!!

Melis.sa said...

http://kprzy.blogspot.com/2009/09/gimme.html