On June 10th, Jason and I were married for 6 years. We went out to eat at a local restaurant in downtown New Albany for dinner. Nothing to extravagant, especially since our anniversary fell on a Wednesday. I guess part of our anniversary to each other was our trip to Florida. We splurged a little while we were in Florida too. (We both bought sun glasses, nice ones!)
As a nice treat for our special day I got Jason some baby booties that I just knew he would approve of. I had to order a second pair for the other baby. The are called Johnny Poppers, John Deere Boots. I asked Jason if he wanted me to get him a grown up pair so he would match. :)
I collect Willow Tree figurines so Jason got me the two twin boys that sit at the bottom of the mom and dad. He actually bought be the mom & dad too because he couldn't remember which one I had. That's okay...... I have know problem getting a new one. :)
I also bought my first baby diaper bag. I had been eye balling it before we even found out what the babies were. I just LOVE it! When I brought it home to show Jason he just smiled and told me that it was so ME! I love COLOR! Plus, it's that plastic stuff and after talking to several other mommies they told me you can't go wrong with that. It also has a changing pad, baggy thing and a bottle holder. Honestly, will I ever use that extra stuff?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw, Happy Anniversary!!
i used the changing pad everywhere : ) at rest/gas stations wherever you need to change the babies in those early days, even in our minivan.
How are you feeling these days?
I use the changing pad EVERYWHERE too...I wouldn't want to put the babies directly on those changers in store/restaurant bathrooms. I use the bottle holder too, especially with Dax, he HAD to have his bottles warm. Cute bag!
Post a Comment