June 8, 2009

The sex is........

You are not going to believe this but...... we're having TWO BOYS. Yes you heard me right, TWO BOYS. I was slightly shocked. I just knew that it was one of each. Jason didn't get to go with me this morning because he was on call. So after I found out I drove straight to his work to tell him face to face. Plus, I want to see the look on his face when he found out he was having two boys. I told him by handing him the sonogram pictures and let him see for his self. He looked and saw the first one that said It's a BOY! and looked up at me a n smiled, then he continued on looking and came to the second one that said, It's a boy! He looked up at me with the most innocent eyes and said, "two boys!" I don't think I have ever seen the boy that happy in my entire life. I wish I had, had a camera to take his picture.

Jason has already started thinking about his new little hunting, fishing & golfing buddies. I'm just out numbered I guess. We even have two male dogs. I asked Jason if we could at least get a girl dog. LOL!!!! JK! I sure don't want another dog right now.

He is the pictures of there sexes.

Baby A (I'm not real sure what I'm looking at.)


Baby B (I'm not real sure what I'm looking at.)


Baby A's (His new name is Mutt) heartbeat this time was 154 bpm and it's head and stomach are measuring 16 weeks 5 days, but it's femur bone is only measuring 15 weeks 3 days. (I guess he's just short right now.)

Baby B's (His new name is Jeff) heartbeat this time was 156 bpm and it's head and stomach are measuring 17 weeks 3 days, the femur is measuring about the same.

Both babies are measuring above average and the doctor says that everything looks great. I will post another belly shot very soon. I promise!

4 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy!! :)

Chrystie said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Little boys are so much fun!

Shelly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

The Overby Family said...

YAY!!! Boys are so fun!!!congrats:)