On Thursday around lunch, Colton got the hiccups for the first time. It was really strange at first. It felt like I was getting kicked over and over, then I realized what was going on. That night I was lying bed & Ben started doing the same thing. I got Jason to put his hand on Ben so he could feel him. (Remember Jason has never felt Ben before.) He said that it felt like you could feel his heart beating. I guess Colton felt left out so he started hiccuping too. My poor stomach looked like a ping-pong tournament was going on inside, because you know they had to be on different cycles to hiccup. They finally settled down so I could sleep. It was a great feeling!!!!
The boys have become very active. I feel them off and on all day long. I can even feel them move before they kick me. I guess you'd say I can feel them squirming around.
More pictures to come on Monday!
August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woot woot (for pictures). :) The hiccups get stronger. With my daughter she seemed to have them about every other day, it was so sweet, i can't imagine what it's like having TWO babies with hiccups! that's so cute!
Post a Comment