Every week has become a new milestone at this point. I am now 34 weeks pregnant and misery has set it. I have no feet or ankles left they are officially called "cankles," there's no more knee caps just legs. My dog Sam sat in my lap and left paw prints in-bedded in my leg. I have resorted to soaking my feet every night so I can bend my toes. As sleep goes, I don't know what that is anymore. Jason says I moan and groan all night long. SORRY Jason!!! This is just so you have a mental picture of how I look and feel right now. :)
I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that everything looks great and we are right on track. Both the boys weighed 5 lbs 2 oz, so the weight is great. Can you imagine how big they will be if I can hold on to them for 4 more weeks. WOW is all I can say! Ben (baby A) is measuring 37 weeks 1 day and his brother Colton (baby B) is measuring 37 weeks 5 days. As for heartbeats go Ben's was 143 bpm & Colton 141 bpm.
Ya'll know the drill.... I don't have any good pictures to show you because Ben wants his face to be a COMPLETE surprise and Colton had both of his hands over his face. I have just given up on seeing what they look like until they are born. On the other hand, they have no problem letting you know that they are boys. :)
The doctor finally put me on bed rest, at least this way it will take a little stress off of me and just maybe, I can get a little rest a relaxation before the boys get here, because you know I want get any rest once they arrive. It's not like I'm on complete bed rest to the point I can't get out of bed, I'm just suppose to take it easy, keep my feet up and relax. The doctor made the comment that he's just waiting on that phone call that my water has broken. :) I also went to the chiropractor yesterday and he told me that my water wouldn't break in the next 7 days because my hips are still tight and locked in-place. That's good to know!
I go back to the doctor next Wednesday for another stress test on the babies, but I want see the doctor again until the following Wednesday, at that time I will be 36 weeks. If I make it that long.... just maybe he will schedule my c-section after that appointment. Let's pray!!!
We have got that car seats in the van ready go, just in case and I have packed the babies bag and have started my bag. I'm still not real sure on what I need to care with me, so I'm up for all opinions on what I need to bring. Here is a picture of the car seats loaded up in the van. Hope know one else needs a ride with us..... :)
The count down is on, now it's just a matter of time before my wonderful two little boys will be here. I will keep you all posted on my status.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Em! I am sorry you are feeling so crappy! But clearly you are doing lots right to have 2 big healthy boys!!
I am glad you are on bed rest- I think you definitely need to take it easy! I can't wait until you get to meet the boys! Soon!! :)
Post a Comment