October 20, 2009

They finally showed there faces

I went to the doctor for my check up after my crazy weekend on Monday. Here are the 3D pictures of the babies below. The one time Jason doesn't go with me and I don't take a video the boys decided to show there face. Imagine that!

Here is a picture of Colton - He is still being camera shy.


Colton looks like he has his eye open in this picture.


My sweet baby boy Benjamin's first photo. :)


He opened his mouth for us.


Both babies are doing great, even after our wild weekend. They are both happy and their pressures are great. So I can't complain.....I'll just have to suck it up for a couple more weeks. I go back to the doctor next Monday for another stress test to monitor their heartbeats and to check to see if I 'm having contractions. Let's just hope the contractions stay away for a little while longer the boys aren't quite done cooking yet. On a positive note.... the doctor did go ahead and give me the two steroid shots to help the babies lungs just in case the boys can't be patient. So as of right now we are looking at either the last week in October or the first weeks in November. I guess we will jsut have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

so cute!!! they'll be here soon!!

i'm sorry about being so swollen :( it'll be forgotten as soon as you see those beautiful faces... ((HUGS))

Shelly said...

Yay! I'm glad things have settled down! And I'm glad you got to see their faces! :)