I am 33 weeks today and I have to say, I don't know if I can make it another day. I am completely miserable. COMPLETELY!!!! I can't sleep anymore, I've tried the bed, recliner, sofa then back to the bed again. Nothing works, NOTHING! I am still working, but I don't know how much longer I can handle that. When I wake up in the morning all I want to do is sleep more. Probably, because I got about 2 hours of sleep the night before and the night before that.
I feel so bad now that I could seriously just sit down and cry. Everyone is getting on my nerves, which that may have something to do with lack of sleep. Jason says I'm just moody all the time. Dang, he would be to if he was carrying around two babies in his stomach, can't sleep and aches all the time, not to mention my feet are HUGE. They are bigger than they were in that picture I posted!
I went to the doctor yesterday for my weekly check up and he did a stress test on the babies. They passed with flying colors. He told me to eat a good breakfast before I came so the babies would be more active. He had know idea just how active the boys are. All I had to eat was a banana to make them squirm. It took all three nurses to finally get the boys heartbeats. They were moving so much that they couldn't keep their heartbeats for a long period of time. Colton was the problem child as usual, he was all over the place. I was having contractions,but I think that is completely normal. Some of them were quite strong. OUCH!!!
I go back next Wednesday for another ultrasound. So far everything is right on track. I'm just pooped and don't know if I can make it another day. (I know I can, I'm just tired!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Emily! I'm sorry you feel so lousy! Would it be possible for you to cut back your working hours to give yourself a break or work from home some?
Also, on a completely different subject, did you get the gift I sent you? I just wanted to make sure it arrived b/c I always get nervous about stuff getting lost in the mail.
Carpal Tunnel too? I'm definitely sending prayers your way! Feel better! I'm glad you liked the bibs and burp cloths. I thought the patterns on them were really cute! :)
Hang in there Emily! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to be so big and uncomfortable all the time. I can relate to the lack of sleep you are going through though. I get really grumpy when I am tired too! But try and remember how much and how long you wished and prayed that you would be able to be pregnant, and now you are! Even though it is hard, it will all be sooooo worth it when you finally get to hold those sweet boys in your arms! (and I hate to tell you, but you won't be sleeping too much more after the boys are born. :)
You can do it!!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment