August 3, 2009

23 weeks, 4 days

I wish I had great pictures to show you this time, but I have "TWO" stubborn little boys who didn't want there picture made. (I wonder who they get that from, Jason? LOL!!!) Both the boys are doing great and growing like a weed. They are both right on schedule measuring about a day apart, which is wonderful for twins. They also weigh a little over a pound a piece.

The doctor said that both babies are head down with there backs to the camera. Ben (baby A) is still lower so he will be born first. Ben is still so much calmer that Colton. Jason and I were talking the other night and we have decided that Ben is the one we are going to have to watch out for.... he's going to be the quite and sneaky one, unlike Colton who want be able to get away with anything.

The baby's heartbeat this time was Ben (baby A) 162 bpm & Colton (baby B) 141bpm.

As for me..... I think I enjoyed food a little to much this last month. I gained 11 lbs this last month. Yes, you heard me right 11 lbs. Opps!!!! :) The doctor gave me a list of foods to try to stay away from to help me maintain my weight better. This makes a total of 27 lbs I have gained the entire pregnancy. I mean, it could be worse!!!!

Here is the latest picture of my GROWING belly. Just between you and me... I think my nose is starting to grow too. :(


I don't go back to the doctor until Wednesday, September 9th, I will be 29 weeks then. I have to do my glucose test when I go next time, what joy that will be. At least they gave me my orange flavored drink to take home with me so I can drink it before I go next time.

I'm wondering when he will start seeing me every two weeks or once a week..... I'll only have around 8 weeks left once I go back for my next check up. Time is starting to narrow down, now I just hope I have found someone to keep the boys before I have to go back to work in January.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

you look GREAT!!!

i think it's around 30 weeks that they start seeing you every two weeks. :) then at 36 weeks they want you once a week

Glad to hear that the family is doing well!!

Shelly said...

You look great! I don't think you look like you've gained too much weight, considering that you are carrying two babies!
How long have you been told that you will carry the twins? (Isn't full term for 2 a few weeks shorter than for a single baby?)