August 27, 2009

Baby Shower #1

Today I had my very First Baby Shower (work). I was so excited all day long, but I tried to play it cool. It turned out wonderfully, everything looked great!



My cake was awesome, it came from Creative Cakes in Tupelo, MS.


Don't you just love my cut-outs of the babies. Working in the marketing department has its perks. These are my TWO PEAS IN A POD.


Here is my table of gifts at the shower.

The next few pictures are the gifts laid out.


These are close-ups of the gifts.


I had a great time today and I was so thankful for everything I received. It's great to work at a wonderful place like I do. Thanks everyone!!!!


27 weeks pregnant today! 8/27/09

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

That looks like an awesome baby shower!! And the gifts are terrific!

The Burgess Family said...

What fun! Glad you had a great shower. Looks like you got a lot of great things! :)