August 17, 2009

Rambling Thoughts for the Day

Since my last doctors appointment it seems like time has just stood still, not to mention my next appointment is scheduled for 5 weeks away instead of 4 weeks. What a bummer! That doesn't help the situation any.

I thought I might write a rambling blog to pass the time. :) First off my husband has informed me that I am not allowed to buy anything else except diapers. I know he's right, but dang, what's a girl to do? I went to TJ Max the other day and found these really cute items for a GREAT price.





Jason thinks it's gay, but I just loved it. Believe it or not they had two of the same size. The little matching house shoes even squeak. I mean every kid needs his or her own house coat. Would you believe they were only $12 a piece. I was happy! I also found this blue piggy bank there. I saw it in-town and it was priced for $26, but I bought it for only $9. Yes, you heard me right $9. I personally thought I had done good, don't you?

.

Here is also a picture of the recliner that we bought for the babies room. I decided that we need a large chair that could support me or Jason and two babies at the same time. This chair is awesome, it rocks, swivels and reclines, not to mention it's also leather, so it will clean up easy if the babies have a accident. What else could you possibly need?



I'm still waiting on the wall art, but Kari promise to have it before the babies are born. LOL!!!! I know she will, it's not like she doesn't have 3 children of her own to watch. I think she's super woman! :)

Here are the two dogs patiently waiting for their little brothers to arrive. Cooper is concerned about everyone, he never leaves my side and occasionally licks my stomach (Yes, I have a shirt on when he does this). Sam on the other hand doesn't care about much of anything, he's just lazy. I think they're going to be great big brothers. I'm sure the babies are now trying to figure out what they are hearing in my belly. Sam barks alot!!!!!


Sam - The Beagle


Cooper -The Lab

The babies are growing like a weed. I seriously think I get bigger daily. Hopefully, that means I'll just have big and healthy boys. Let's hope so anyways! Colton is still kicking like crazy and Ben has his moments. There kicks are definitely getting stronger.

My first baby shower is August 27th at my work and my church one is August 30th, so I should have lots of pictures from the two different showers. I cant wait to get some cute baby stuff for the boys..... I'm so excited!!!!

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

The robe and shoes are so sweet!!! :) How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Of course you did good! Every Mommy buys too much but its fun! And, every child needs a bath robe! Glad its going great!