Here are a few things that I have won on ebay for dirt cheep, and they're brand spanking new with price tags still on them.
2 - 9 Month Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

1 - 9 Month Ralph Lauren Polo Romper
1 - 9 Month Ralph Lauren Polo Romper
Don't worry... I have already won more stuff including 1- 9 Month Romper, 12 Month Polo Shirt & 2 - 3 Month One Pieces. I know, I've gone crazy! All I need now is one more 12 Month Polo Shirt so the boys can at least both have one. After that I am DONE, for a while that is. I promise!!!
I will post more pictures of the other stuff that is still to come that I have bought on ebay.
I will post more pictures of the other stuff that is still to come that I have bought on ebay.
1 comment:
:)
i had a ton of stuff that my daughter never wore, but with two babies i doubt that will be as likely?
Post a Comment