
The boys are having get use to each other again. They've been apart for a week. I kind of think Colton is a little jealous of Ben right now, he can't figure out why this other baby is getting all of his loving. (Pictured below Colton in front, Ben in Back)

Our first night at home with both boys was a little on the "rough" side. Colton did great he ate every three hours then straight back to sleep, but I can't say the same for his twin brother. Ben was up most of the night crying. I tried everything from changing his diaper to holding him, needless to say I tried feeding him off of his normal routine and low and behold the boy was hungry. I don't think it was just that though... I think he was a little confused on where he was. I ended up having to hold him most of the night. Maybe he was trying to make up for the lost time with his mommy and daddy while he was in the hospital.


2 comments:
Emily - they are just gorgeous! I am so happy that y'all are all together as a family! It's very tough in the beginning, but it gets easier, I promise. I can't say I know anything about twins, but I would imagine it get easier, too!
Emily!! They are so beautiful!!
Nursing/Feeding is sort of crazy the first few months. Sometimes they want to eat every 2 hours or 4 or every hour...
I hope you're resting when you can :)
Post a Comment