For Thanksgiving this year we went to my Grandparent Medlin's house. We usually have it at our house every year, but since we weren't sure when the babies would arrive we had it there. My Uncle Greg and his children came down from Michigan this year.. It was really nice to have them home for the holidays. Below is a picture of all of my grandparent Medlin's grandchildren and great grand children. I wish Dixie was still alive and then we would all be complete.

Matthew, Cassidy, Emily & Colton, Ron & Ben
Ben wanted some Thanksgiving Turkey so bad he tried to eat his brother's head. Colton wasn't real sure what was going on. This picture is hilarious to me!!!!

BABY UPDATE:
The boys had a great check up on Wednesday. Colton has gain up to 8 lbs 6 oz, 20 " long & Ben weighs 6 lbs 12 oz, 19" long. They are growing like crazy! We think Ben has reflux because he keeps spitting up and when I mean spitting up, I mean projectile spitting up. He also will start crying while he is eating then start right back eating. The doctor put him on some zantec for a month. We go back to the doctor on December 31st for shots.
I think Ben will be rolling over soon, he is already trying he just can't figure out how to get over that arm thing that is in his way. Colton tries to, but he's not quite as good at it.
The boys had a great check up on Wednesday. Colton has gain up to 8 lbs 6 oz, 20 " long & Ben weighs 6 lbs 12 oz, 19" long. They are growing like crazy! We think Ben has reflux because he keeps spitting up and when I mean spitting up, I mean projectile spitting up. He also will start crying while he is eating then start right back eating. The doctor put him on some zantec for a month. We go back to the doctor on December 31st for shots.
I think Ben will be rolling over soon, he is already trying he just can't figure out how to get over that arm thing that is in his way. Colton tries to, but he's not quite as good at it.
Ben
Colton


No comments:
Post a Comment