It's hard to believe the babies are one month old. Especially, since they aren't even 40 weeks until Thanksgiving Day. They are growing so fast and changing daily. We go back to the doctor tomorrow for a weight check. I can't even imagine how much weight they have gained. My prediction is that Ben weighs a little over 7 lbs and Colton somewhere around 8 1/2 lbs.

Ben is watching tv in this picture and Colton just isn't having it. Colton is still larger than Ben, but if you saw Colton eat you would understand why. He is our little chunk!
BEN (below)

Ben loves being held..... he's my "snuggle bunny" and maybe even what you would call a mamma's boy. Believe it or not, but he already holds his passy and tries to hold his bottle. I can stick my tongue out at him and he will copy me. It is so cute!!!!

Is this not the cutest face you have ever seen? He is so animated and alert. Ben & Colton still act very different Ben is still calm and easy going and Colton is very dramatic, but still easy going.
COLTON (below)

See what I mean about Colton being our little chunk, he's even got a double chin going these days. LOL!!! That's good though, that just means they're gaining weight. He is eating 3 oz pretty regular and sometimes 4 oz. Colton has started getting baby acne in the last few days, which is pretty common in babies. I just hope it doesn't get much worse.

Pucker up ladies... this cute little boy loves giving kisses. Colton is our Mr. Independent, he likes doing his own thing. Except when it come to sleeping, he has to sleep next to his brother. They like to cuddle and hold hands and sometimes even have little arguments already. :)
I will let you know what they're weight is tomorrow after I go to the doctor.
I will let you know what they're weight is tomorrow after I go to the doctor.
2 comments:
So cute!! Who do you think looks like who? I think in these pictures Ben looks like Jason and Colton looks like you. Not that you're a chunk, but in terms of facial features. :)
I love their facial expressions! Congratulations! I am so glad to hear everything is going so well. I'm in my "final" countdown - though I still have a ways to go (7 & 1/2 more weeks - at least that is what the calendar says!).
Post a Comment