My work day went by very fast up until after lunch, from that point on it crept by. I guess I really started thinking about the boys and wondered what they were doing and wanting to love on them a little. I miss seeing their smiling faces. :(
On a positive note..... I did enjoy a quite lunch today with adult conversation (Thanks Tosha!). It's amazing how you miss such small things. I'm usually feeding babies or changing diapers in the middle of trying to eat. My office was so quite today, I am not use to the lack of noise. It made me a little sleepy. "ONLY" 4 more day until the weekend!
The ride home from work was horrible, I didn't think I would ever get home. After I finally got home I got the most horrific headache. I finally feel asleep in the recliner holding both babies. That was priceless, I don't get to do that very often. If you ask me right now I would tell you I'm not going back to work tomorrow, but I know it's because I missed them so much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment