When we got to the doctor they swabbed his nose for the Flu and RSV. I personally suspect RSV since it is going around like wild fire. They also gave us a breathing treatment trying to make it easier for him to breathe. Dr Scott came back in and told us he was so sorry, but we tested positive for RSV, but negative for the Flu. I think he was trying to tell me that I am going to have a lot of sleepless nights in the next few nights to come. :(
So far Ben doesn't have it but Dr. Scott said that it is almost a given then Ben will have it to. GREAT!!!! Did I mention I am sick to.... Only problem with that it momma doesn't have time to be sick.
Here is a picture of Colton at the doctor office waiting on the doctor. Bless his heart!
He did really good at the doctor, he slept most of the time, but occasionally he would cry and cry. What do you expect, he doesn't understand why he feels so bad.
Let's just hope Ben doesn't get it, he's pretty happy so far.
I will keep you posted on there status.
3 comments:
Aw! Colton looks so sad! I hope you all feel better soon!!
Poor little guy! I am so sorry, that is SO not fun especially when you are sick too. My sister was over here today telling me how she had a cold a few days ago and slept for 18 hours one day...Yeah, like that is an option for you! Hopefully he can start feeling better soon. Sick babies are so sad!
aw Emily!! I Hope it passes quickly and that you guys can get rest here and there.
Post a Comment