A lot has happen to my family in 2009. Let's take a second and look back over a great 2009... First off, after trying to have a baby for 4 years with know luck, Jason and I finally got pregnant the first of March, the 4th to be exact. Then then learned that we were pregnant with twins. This was a great reward, since we were at the end of our road on having children of our own. God is good! That is the main reason I started this blog, I needed a therapeutic why to get through the let down and confusion of why not me. I also want other people out there to know that they are not alone with infertility. Now I can write about my joys as a parent and show off my Beautiful Boys!
The boys had there shots on December 31st. They did quite well, Ben didn't cry on the first shot, but the second two he cried and then that was it. As for Colton, he was asleep when the nurse gave him his shots and he woke up screaming. I have to give the boy credit, I would wake up screaming to if someone gave me a shot in my sleep. :( Neither one of the boys cried long! Oh and I did great to.... I didn't even shed a tear. Ben weighed almost 10 lbs and Colton weighed almost 12 lbs. I can't believe they have already gained 6 lbs in 2 months. We went from Preemie diapers to size 2 in a matter of minutes. They only wore size 1 diapers for like a week.
They boys are changing so fast and care doing new things daily. Ben can roll over from him stomach to his back regularly, he has quite got the hang of back to front, but it want be much longer as for Colton he is still trying and can almost get there. Colton's new thing is he "Coos". I sat and listened to him last night and just laughed. I wonder what he is saying? He has also found his hand as you can see in the picture. At first I thought that this meant he was hungry.... nope he just likes his hand in his mouth. :) Silly little boy!

Starting this last week Colton has started getting fussy..... REALLY fussy! I think it's gas but I'm not sure. I've been giving him Mylacon drops, but it really doesn't seem to be helping. When he is eating he will just stop and cry/scream, but yet he is so hungry but it hurts him to eat. Sound Like Gas? or Does It Sound Like Collic? I'm hoping it's gas! :( We talked to our Ped. and he told us to give him 1 cc of Mylanta - Regular Strength and to be careful with the Mylcon drops because to much can constipate them. We gave it to him last night and believe it or not.... IT WORKED!!!!! So far so good, lets just hope we continue with success.

Jason says he looks like me in this picture. LOL!!!! So sad, but probably right. I just hope he feels better soon. I don't like it when my babies are sick.
We are going to church Sunday, 01-03-10 for the first time. This should be interesting so I will let you know how that goes.
1 comment:
They look sooo cute!! I hope the church outing went well with the four of you :)
Post a Comment