January 15, 2010

Hit or Miss

Colton is feeling alot better, he is back to eat his 4 oz and sleeping less. As for Ben I can't decide if it is a hit or miss. On Tuesday he started sneezing and coughing but nothing like Colton did. He is still eating the same as before and he really doesn't act sick at all. 

BEN 
(he doesn't look sick at all, does he?)
So who knows.... I think we are going to stay home from church one more Sunday just to make sure it's all gone, I would hate to give it to someone else. So it will actually be two more Sundays before we go to OUR church. Jason is going on his "MAN" camping trip he goes on every year next weekend, so I will probably go to church with my mom & dad that Sunday. Plus, mom is wanting to show her grandchildren off anyways. :) Let's just hope we stay well!

Jason & I are feeling better to. That was a rough cold, I want lie, it kicked my butt. It's very difficult to take care of a sick baby when you feel like crap yourself. All I wanted to do was crawl on the sofa and sleep. Needless to say that didn't happen. 

Monday is the big day for me.... I go back to work after being off for 12 weeks. I'm actually excited about going back, but I'm kind of sad to. This morning I sat in the recliner with Ben and rocked him thinking, I was going to miss this. Honestly, with there being two of them I don't get to do that very often.  (Colton was still asleep)

PLAYTIME 
The boys love to play on their play-mat. Colton loves to look at himself in the mirror and Ben likes to hit the rattle elephant above his head. They also like to watch TV, especially football.

No comments: