Colton made it about 30 minutes and that was it for him, Jason got up and took him to the back, but you could still hear him screaming in the sanctuary. All I could do was put my head down and smile. Ben did wonderful until the last 5 minutes, he just couldn't hold out anymore so we went to the back also.
I didn't feel so bad since all the other babies had gotten loud also so everyone was in the back. Hopefully everything will go smoother next time.
I didn't get to take a picture, because both the boys were so fuss and plus it was "COLD"! I promise to take one next trip.
1 comment:
that's how it will be the next few years :) one of us has to go in the 'quiet' room with my daughter bc she cannot last during the entire service :)
Post a Comment