I went in to the doctor's office this morning with the thoughts of that it didn't work. I sat in his office waiting and kept thinking to myself, "it didn't work, because there wasn't any pain or aches or anything I felt normal." I sat there and talked to God saying, "Lord this is in your hands and I am okay with what ever you throw at me." Well this is what he saw on the ultra sound......
Are you ready for this? Are you sitting down? I have 6 EGGS that have the possibility of being fertilized. Holy Moly I know!
I actually have one more dose of fertility shots to take, but he told me I didn't need them and to go ahead and take the release shot tonight. I am scheduled to go back for insemination on Wednesday, March 4th at 8:00 am. (Everyone say a prayer for Jason and I) Hopefully this works and will be the best birthday present ever! (My Birthday is tomorrow March 3rd.) I will keep you posted on the process.
Emily
4 comments:
Good luck!!!!!!!!
What wonderful news! We will be praying extra hard for you guys!!
Sis, I will make sure to light a candle for you tomorrow. This is so exciting! You are in our prayers.
That is great! Gooooood luck with the insemination!
Post a Comment