March 16, 2009

The Wait is Over.....

I'm sure most of you are dying to know if I broke down and took a test this weekend. YOU KNOW I DID! I'd never make it till next Monday, the two weeks wait was bad enough. Let me start out and tell you how my Saturday morning started....

I woke up about 4:45 am thinking about taking a test. I laid in bed for about 15 minutes debating on taking a test because I just knew it was negative and I didn't want that heart break again. I finally got up around five because I had to pee so bad I couldn't hold it any longer.  I got my cup to pee in because I can't aim my pee. LOL!!! I got my equate brand test and took it and then went and sat down and checked my facebook page trying not to peak. I waited my  3 minutes and then looked......It said +. I didn't believe it so I went and got another test, first responce, I thought maybe the brand name would tell me something different. I dipped it into my pee cup and waited. This is what it said:

I think this means PREGNANT! Thank you Lord! 

Of course I woke Jason up at 5 am to show him the positives. You'd think he would be super excited, but honestly nothing excites him when I wake him up at 5 am. He told me good and he was going back to sleep. MEN! How can you sleep at a time like this! I was way to excited. Let's just pray that I hold on to this one. I truly think that this one will be different.

I've decided that pregnancy symptoms are over rated......if I hadn't been trying I would have never known. My boobs are sore a little, but nothing that doesn't happen before you start your period. The only thing that made me think I was, was the nausea, but that to could have been from the prometrium. I now know that it is not! :) I am not telling folks on Facebook until after my doctor's appointment next Monday, so luck you, you read it on here first. So don't say anything on facebook just yet! 

I will keep you posted on my doctors visit next Tuesday. Talk to you then! 

Emily   

10 comments:

heatherraley said...

Yay! Congrats Emily! My son and I have been saying prayers for you every night that you will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I hope you get good news on Monday!

Shelly said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I will keep praying for the health of you and your baby.:)

Melis.sa said...

Just found your blog. Congratulations!!!! That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Em...I'm sooo happy for ya'll. I been praying that u'd be successful this time. I pray that you and baby will be healthy with no complications. If you need anything, let us know.

In Christ alone,
Carrie

The Burgess Family said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! You know when I took my pregnancy test I had the same feeling as you...I thought why am I doing this because I know it is going to be negative because I don't feel pregnant at all. With that being said all of the true pregnancy symptoms didn't kick in until two weeks after we found out...when we were six weeks a long. Then those symptoms came with a vengeance. I am praying hard that all continues to go well. Congrats...I am so happy for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily! What exciting news!! Don't count out those pregnancy symptoms just yet, either. I didn't have any until I was about 8 weeks along..about 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant. And I was nauseated for about 8 weeks!! But, it's totally worth it!!

Sending good thoughts your way!!

Emily Manning Reed

Chrystie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope everything goes well at your doctor's appointment!

Melis.sa said...

How big were your follicles when they did your IUI? I wrote back on my page, but i wasn't sure if you check that or not

Melis.sa said...

That's so exciting!! I read your earlier post about the six. Are you anxious at all?? Can't wait to hear about your appt on Monday!!