March 11, 2009

To Be or Not to Be, That is the Question.

The 2 week wait is slowly coming to an end and I am becoming a little anxious. I mean part of me really thinks I might be pregnant, but on the other hand I have talked myself out of it. Below are my list of pro's and con's so you can give me your thoughts on the situation.

Here are the reasons I think I might be pregnant. 
1. Yesterday I was so nauseated I couldn't even eat, had to take phenergan
2. Have some back pain
3. My boobs are sore

Here are the reasons I think I'm not pregnant.
1. I'm taking prometrium, which can give me all the symptoms of pregnancy.
2. My boobs are always sore before I start my period.
3. I have an upset stomach, like I always do before I start my period. (Doesn't everyone?)

Now do you see my delima? I just don't know and I suck at waiting. On the other hand I'm scared to take a pregnancy test because I scared it will be negative and I will be let down again. This will drive a women crazy! Plus it scares me because I know we are towards the end of the road as having a baby on our own. (I haven't given up hope just yet!)

My last crazy thought for the day..... (If you can't tell I have a lot running through my head right now.) How can 1 of 6 eggs not find it's way to in-pregnant me? Geez! There's got to be hope right? What are the odds?  

Emily      

2 comments:

Shelly said...

And I'm sure that worrying about it is probably enough to make you feel crappy either way! I'm praying for you Emily, and I hope you just find a way to do something fun and relaxing to take your mind off of things until its time to take the test. Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

the week I was pregnant with Kylie, I was so nauseous and I felt so funny and so sweaty and dizzy..I tried taking phenergan, but it gave me NO relief..by that Saturday, I had to face the facts that I was gonna need to purchase a pregnancy test..I took an EPT, as soon as it connected..it was hot pink..I thought, oh Lord...the next day I took a First Response, I have decided I do not like their lines b/c that second one is too faint...
But, i am super excited for you!!!
I should have checked here, b/c I've just been dying to know..but, I am only just finding out today and I am super bummed I didn't get to congratulate you first!