March 9, 2009

Half Way There

I have made it half way through the 2 week wait. It's actually gone by pretty fast. I was feeling pretty good until I had to start taking the prometrium 3 dpo (days past ovulation). I truly hate this stuff. It makes me feel so nauseated, achy, moody and really throws my stomach into overdrive. Plus, I can't sleep very well from all of the craziness above. I think I'm starting to drive Jason crazy too. He told me the other night if I was pregnant he hoped I didn't act like this the whole pregnancy. It's that bad! :) 

I have started getting back pain again, which hopefully is a good sign, because the same thing happen back in November when it worked. Not to mention I am starving ALL THE TIME.

I have always heard that women have crazy dream when they are pregnant. Last November I dreamed that Jason told me he was breaking up with me, but I was okay with it because Denny Duket from Grey's Anatomy thought I was hot and wanted to date me. LOL!!! I know I've got to quit watching so much Grey's. I have had several other crazy dreams during that time to. Has anyone else had this happen?

I can probably take a test next weekend to find out if I'm pregnant or not. You know I'll never make it until the 23rd. 

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Good Luck!!! I hope you are feeling better too!

The Burgess Family said...

I will be praying for you guys and my fingers are crossed. Keep us updated!! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, I wish you only the best! Oh and the dreams are so true. I am in my seventh month of pregnancy, and I dream some crazy stuff. Last night I watched Heros and I dreamed that I had superhero powers, and I was going to save the world, crazy right! Anyway, I hope you feel better! Good Luck!