We went for our first true look at the babies today. You can't really tell anything about them. Right now they just look like blobs, but there our blobs. The doctor wants me to come back on Monday to see if we can get a heart beat and another picture of them. I was hoping to hear it today, but they weren't big enough yet.At least I know that everything is on track and normal. I guess that is just part of being a pregnant women. I worry way to much.
For those of you that don't know what you are looking at the black blobs is the gestational sacks and the round dots are the babies yolk sacks. You can't really even see the babies yet. We are 5 weeks & 2 days today.
4 comments:
How precious!! That's awesome Emily!!
Glad to hear everything is going well! I hope next week brings you two strong heart beats!!
(to answer your ? from the other day, i'm on progesterone, the crinone 8 gel)
Isn't it just wonderful to see your babies for the first time? I was so excited to get our first ultrasound. It really is a wonderful gift from God. Scott and I are so happy for you and Jason!!
What beautiful blobs..I can't wait to meet them..
I hope your appt goes well today!! Hopefully you can put up some more pictures of your little beans!! :)
Post a Comment