March 24, 2009

The Verdict Is.....

I know most of you have been on pins and needles waiting on me to post something about my doctor's appointment that I had yesterday. 

WELL....... I'm having sixtuplets!  Nah just kidding. We are having twins!!!! Can you believe it?

Everyone was so excited, all three nurses came in to see the ultra sound. My doctor told me that he got a little nauseas when they told him I was pregnant, since I had the possibility of having 6 babies. I told him he thought he was nauseas, I had had an upset stomach all day long worrying about it. 

I go back on Monday for another ultrasound. I should have a picture to post for you then. 

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm so happy for you right now that I can't even think straight! I was so worried that you were having 6 when you didn't post anything last night! Yesterday was really antsy for me b/c you had your Dr.'s appointment and another of my friends was finding out the gender of her baby (she's having a little boy). Having at least 8 friends who are all pregnant this year is nerve wracking! Haha!
Congratulations!!! I know you and Jason are thrilled!!!

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I was getting worried too last night when you didn't post :)

Chrystie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Twins will be fun, but BUSY! Hope everything goes great with your pregnancy, I am sure you guys are soooo excited!